Welcome to Weekly Explorer No. 3!
As the United States starts to open up again, I’ve been reflecting on my quarantine experience. I pride myself on my mental resilience, but some days were unexpectedly tough. I guess when you’re dealing with “unprecedented” times, you can’t prepare for how that will affect you – mentally or physically.
But there were some silver-linings that emerged for me during quarantine. I’ve been exercising every day with these YouTube workouts, I’ve gotten my Netflix queue down to almost zero, and I’ve mastered some amazing recipes.
These recipes include:
- Stove-top burger with special sauce. You’ll never want to order a burger at a restaurant again after making this burger recipe. The restaurant burger just won’t be as good.
- Double chocolate cookies. These cookies are a copycat of the cookies made at Levain Bakery in NYC. It’s the next best thing to being there in person.
- Eggs Benedict. The best Eggs Benedict you’ll ever have in your life. And made in your own kitchen.
Have you made any amazing recipes in quarantine? I’d love to hear about them! You can contact me on Instagram @eastbymidwest or by email at email@example.com.
12 Work From Home Essentials That Will Make Life Easier
Many of us are going to be working from home more. These work from home essentials will improve your working from home experience and make your life easier.
Read More >>
10 Songs That Will Inspire You to Crush Your Goals Today
Some songs make you happy. Others make you feel sad. The songs in this playlist are the songs that will inspire you to crush your goals. Now get out there and build your empire!
Read More >>
- Essential worker thank-you cards. Thank an essential worker in your community with one of these thank-you cards.
- Virtual escape rooms. Looking for a new way to connect with long-distance friends and family? Try these virtual escape rooms. It’s a perfect way to spice up the ol’ Zoom meeting.
- Foods from around the world. Do you miss the rest of the world? I sure do. Until we can freely explore again, bring the world to you with this monthly subscription box of foods from around the world.
Pedigree is hosting online pet adoption events via Zoom. These events are only for a few select areas right now. But this creative method of connecting people and pets just gives me the warm fuzzies all over.
Comments or Questions?
Have a comment or a question? I’d love to hear from you! Visit me on Instagram @eastbymidwest and leave a comment or DM, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.