Welcome to Weekly Explorer No. 2!
While we’re still under a stay-at-home order in Virginia, I’m starting to venture out a little more. (But only in approved activities, Governor Northam!)
I’ve started taking a daily walk. This is honestly just an excuse to use my new toy – these wireless, noise-cancelling earbuds. It was super important that I listen to podcasts without the sound of lawnmowers.
How to Take Spectacular Pictures of Yourself
Ever wonder how people take great solo pictures? Well, wonder no more. This article will tell you exactly how to take spectacular pictures of yourself.
The Best Face Masks to Showcase Your Personality
If we’re going to wear face masks, why not make them fun and show our personalities? Here are the best face masks to showcase your personality!
- Best loungewear of all time: In an era when loungewear reigns supreme, these joggers are the best of the best of the best. I ordered a second pair to double my opportunities of wearing them between laundry days.
- How to access emojis on computers: I wowed my team this week by showing them how to access emojis using keyboard shortcuts on their laptops. It’s the little things. Here’s how it’s done:
- Windows: Hold the Windows button down and then press the period key
- Mac: Press command, then control, and then the spacebar
- Hang out with Oprah: Oprah is hosting wellness seminars for the next few weeks over Zoom. Her first session featured The Rock and Kate Hudson and was really uplifting. Register to attend here.
Stop everything you’re doing right now. You need to check out these wildlife comedy photos immediately. It’s pictures of animals (which is already awesome) in comedic situations (double the fun).