Welcome to Weekly Explorer No. 1!
Last week marked eight weeks in quarantine for me.
I celebrated by eating copious amounts of tacos for Cinco de Mayo. (Side note – did you know that Taco Bell now has a make your own tacos at-home kit?! No more soggy tacos!)
Here in Virginia, our governor is beginning to discuss plans to open up our communities.
To prepare myself for life outside of quarantine, I’ve ordered approximately 63 different types of cloth face masks. Does anyone else now have a dedicated face mask drawer? 😷These Disney face masks will be the crown jewel of my collection.
How’s everyone doing? I’d love to hear from you! You can reach me on Instagram @eastbymidwest or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quarantine Habits That Will Keep You Happy for Life
Many of us have developed some new habits while in quarantine. Here are the quarantine habits we should try to keep going after our communities reopen.
Read More >>
Best Zoom Backgrounds You Can Download for Free
Looking to add excitement to your next Zoom meeting? Delight your friends, family, and colleagues with the best Zoom backgrounds you can download for free.
Read More >>
- Secret Photographer: I’m often asked, “who takes your pictures?” The answer: a tripod! Get the pro look yourself with this tripod.
- Travel-Themed Coloring Sheets: Escape to your favorite travel destination with these free, downloadable coloring sheets.
- Disney Face Masks: My face mask collection will not be complete until I possess these Disney face masks. Pre-order yours ASAP.
- Margarita Trail: Did you know there was a Margarita trail?! I plan to make these margarita drink recipes until I can visit in person.
- Harry Potter Butterbeer Recipe: What better time to make yourself some butterbeer and reread (or rewatch) all of Harry Potter!
Want an instant pick-me-up? Check out these sidewalk drawings of how Disney characters would cope with quarantine. Prepare to be amazed!
Comments or Questions?
Have a comment or a question? I’d love to hear from you! Visit me on Instagram @eastbymidwest and leave a comment or DM, or send me an email at email@example.com.