There are many amazing hotels in this world, but these three hotels with unbelievable views will surpass all your expectations:
- Gasp in awe while looking at the Great Pyramids from the Marriott Mena House in Cairo, Egypt.
- Take in the Athens Acropolis from the COCO-Mat Athens BC in Athens, Greece.
- Gaze in wonder at the Istanbul New Mosque, Galata Tower, and Golden Horn from the Mest Hotel in Istanbul, Turkey.
I had the opportunity to stay at each of these hotels. These hotels offer unbelievable views. And incredible service.
You know you have found a great hotel when you have an amazing travel experience before you ever leave your hotel.
Read on to learn more about these three hotels with unbelievable views.
The Mest Hotel in Istanbul, Turkey is by far one of my favorite hotels in the world.
The hotel is located right next to the Spice Bazaar and is an easy walk to the Galata Bridge. Perhaps best of all, it has an incredible view of the New Mosque, which you can see from both hotel rooms and the hotel’s expansive rooftop cafe.
Some of my favorite experiences of the Mest Hotel included:
- Watching the sunset over the New Mosque, Galata Tower, and Golden Horn from the hotel’s rooftop cafe.
- Savoring a delicious (and massive) breakfast every morning with a view of the New Mosque.
- Getting a surprise gift of a fruit platter from the hotel when they saw me journaling in the cafe at night.
- Receiving a box of Turkish Delight as a parting present from the hotel.
I will definitely be back to the Mest Hotel in the future and hope to see you there. You can book the Mest Hotel here.
I had an incredible experience staying at the COCO-MAT Athens BC in Athens, Greece.
I arrived after dark on my first night in Athens, but could not resist going up to the rooftop to see the view of Athens that the front desk encouraged me to see. As I opened the rooftop door, I quite literally gasped in awe.
The skyline was filled with an unobstructed view of the Acropolis. I do not think there is any hotel in Athens with a better view.
The hotel is a quick ten minute walk to the Acropolis and is a two minute walk to the Acropoli Metro Station.
My favorite experiences at the COCO-MAT Athens BC included:
- Journaling on the hotel’s rooftop with the Acropolis as my view.
- Watching the sun rise from my hotel room’s balcony.
- Savoring a delicious grilled sea bream in the hotel’s restaurant. I liked it so much that I ate there twice. And ate the same thing twice.
- Enjoying a relax steam in the hotel’s sauna.
The hotel also has an insane pool with a swim-up bar on the rooftop. I am coming back in the summer to enjoy a cool drink by the pool with the Acropolis as the background.
You can book the COCO-Mat Athens BC here.
It feels surreal to think that I stayed at Marriott Mena House in Cairo, Egypt. It has a direct view of the Great Pyramids of Giza.
The hotel is an oasis in the craziness of Cairo. Here, you will find lush gardens, a gorgeous pool, and one of the best breakfast spreads in the world.
The hotel is a short distance from the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx.
My favorite experiences at the Marriott Mena House included:
- Taking advantage of amazing photo opportunities. There was not a single bad view at Marriott Mena House. From the pool to the breakfast cafe to the hotel room balconies, every view offered a great picture.
- Indulging in the incredible breakfast spread. It is not every day that you can savor delicious pastries while gazing at the Great Pyramids.
- Enjoying amazing dinners at the hotel. The hotel has three great restaurants, so you do not even need to leave the hotel to eat amazing food.
I highly encourage a stay at Marriott Mena House in your lifetime. You can book your stay here.
These three hotels will far surpass all your expectations in both views and service. I highly recommend visiting these hotels with unbelievable views. I will see you there!
Have a comment or a question? I’d love to hear from you! Visit me on Instagram at eastbymidwest or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.